What are some really yummy low cal foods?..your favorites?

I cook skinless chicken and dip it in salsa and have brocolli and have tons of progresso soup but I am getting bored and need healthy ideas. I get special k cereal for breakfast, protein bar for lunch...eat lots of veggies

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Orville Redenbacher has a popcorn out that is only 100 calories for the bag... which is awesome casue you feel like you're totally pigging out! Most yogurts are 100 calories per serving too!
    I found dieting was easiest NOT when I tried to change what I ate, but more so when I started controlling my portion and paying attention to what foods I ate. Instead of 2 100 calorie slices of bread to make a sanwich use 1 100 calorie wrap... Purchase low sodium, low fat lunchmeat, use lite dressign and lots of lettuce and you have a totally scrumptious fairly low cal lunch...
    And anopther great little trick is to replace as many of your "regular" products with their low fat versions... Skim milk cheese, lite mayo, lite dressing, 1% milk....
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• For snacks I like cheddar cheese rice cakes, or low fat Laughing Cow french onion cheese wedges with reduced fat what thins...delicious! For dinner I love veggie burgers on a weight watchers english muffin with the works, ketchup, mustard, onions, pickles...really dress it up. I also love my version of "diet" quesadillas, I use fat free refried beans and salsa (1 Tbsp ea) and spread on a 97% fat free flour tortilla and bake until crispy and serve with low fat sour cream, I don't miss the cheese at all. I also make veggie chili which is delicious!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• veggies and frit ALL Day youll loose the weight fast!!!!
    Anonymous