Feeling beat down

I've had a really hard school year with my 7 year old, I was on the verge of losing my job (I didn't, phew) and my husband and I aren't connecting and I moved to a new state about 2 years ago and haven't made any friends (I work from home so I don't get the chance to socialize at work)..... Any mental health tips that you do to keep yourself sane?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• I also moved recently, ahve no friends, am having a tough time with life and have hit a rough spot in my relationship... I have made a great group of friends online and it's one of the few things that have kept me sane. Reading has helped too and having a night once a month for just me... I get dressed up, get something I like for dinner and then go out for the evening...Sometimes I go to the bookstore, sometimes I go to the bar...whatever strikes me.
    Best of luck!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Try yoga, it sometimes helps me relax and destress when I get depressed or overwhelmed by the day to day worries and troubles. Zoloft helps too.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009