I love you but.....

I hate that everything comes before me and our son!!!

Lets hear it ladies!! This could be to any family member,friend,lover etc..
I love you but.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• your just so damn annoying and idk if its going to work forever
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i hate that you don't really care what i have to say.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• but all of your problems in life come from your own selfishness. And if you don't change your ways you may never have a close or lasting relationship with anyone. even your husband and daughter.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i love you but.. i wish you wouldnt go fishing so much and spend more time with me and your daughter.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 4:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love you but you stink!!!!
    Anonymous

• I LOVE U BUT.... U get on my nerves when u do the stupidest most non common sense things i have ever seen in my life thanks to ur idiot father who does the same stupid crap but worse!!!idiots!!!!! and u need to listen more! i told u how to do it or where it is or how to find it or what to do but yet ur still a man and an idiot!!!!! i had to get that off my chest....
    jessicalove26

Answer by jessicalove26 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love you but... I think you are lazy and disgusting and I can't believe half of the crap that comes out of your mouth because it makes no sense. I don't like to go to your house because it is disgusting. Don't try to get me to be happy in your house when there is dog piss everywhere and I'm afraid to even sit on the couch. I don't want my child at your house either, note dog piss. Yes, dog piss is unhealthy, just like any other animal waste. Just because it's from a dog doesn't make it OK! I'm trying not to hurt your feelings by sitting at the table and saying nothing. Oh, and, why the hell can't you potty train an almost 4 year old? It will not cause psychological harm. Quit being Lazy!
    Anonymous

• I love you but you drive me crazy. I know you were like this when we got married but damn... we have a daughter now. It's not all about you anymore. Grow up! By the way, it wouldn't kill you to spend some money on her either! I work part-time making a third of what you make. HELLO!!!!!!!!! And your annoying. Walking around shaking you "thing" is not cute. It wasn't even cute when we were 17. And seriously, men pee standing up. Be a man!
    Anonymous

• I love you, but you were a horrible mother.
    Anonymous

• to husband: i love you but....... your really never there you work ALL the time
    1stimemommy1742

Answer by 1stimemommy1742 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009