• In the Spotlight:

What have you been craving?

I want Ceaser salads and hamburgers all the time! lol. What about you?

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 3:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg dont get me started i have a craving of pickles annd oreos with peanut butter i also have a craving of twinkies and i dont eat alot of sweets lol but twinkies are tasting really good while im prego lol
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i have been craving captian crunch with berries lol and salads with chicken oh and from burger king the butterfinger cream pie omg it is so good lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Lately when I hear someone talk about a certain food, I'll start to want that food and can't stop thinking about it until I get it. Easy Cheese and Ritz was one and I haven't eaten that in probably about 5 years. I eat dill pickles like they are going out of style. I don't know if that's the pregnancy craving or just that I really love dill pickles and feel that since I'm pregnant now I can just eat them all the time. I stopped eating hoagies because of the whole listeria thing and have been wanting one pretty much from the beginning. I finally decided that if I ate one every now and then chances are I'd be okay, so I finally had one last weekend.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• How funny I have been craving the same thing as you Mizann.
    Jennifer_24

Answer by Jennifer_24 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Ah, chicken salad.....mmmm so good and i've been eating em' so much i might turn into a chicken salad soon lol. and i'm craving peanut butter, cut up chicken dipped in itallian dressing or french dressing. I have been dying for cinnamon toast crunch also. my weirdest however would probably be that i really like dipping ANYTHING in a mixture of barbecue and sweet and sour sauce, and when i say anything..i mean it. i will even dip steamed carrots in it. haha
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009