Have any of you worked from home with "Body Shop"?

TeaAnderson

Asked by TeaAnderson at 4:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I worked as an independant consultant through that company. My team were girls from work so it wasnt too bad hosting parties together. But that isnt the only way to make more money. Some people just sold off the catalogs and made profit. it def was a fun experience to meet new people and work my own hours. But it was a lot of work to find regulars interested in buying from you all the time. to meet the goals set each month & family doesnt work every month haha. Also to get the start up kit was pricey and to actually make money off people wasnt easy either. I worked with this company for a few months and quit. It just wasnt for me. But at the time when i would go to meetings there were ladies that would host parties all week and brought in tons of money so i guess if you have the time.. money .. and patience you really can make it work.
    Good luck! :)

~ Keri
    angelkcm2

Answer by angelkcm2 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I tried but no luck so I started working with DiamondCreek Candles;

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• A cousin did it for a while and we all went to one of her parties but I don't think she did it for longer than 6 months.

I am with Arbonne International and I love it. They have products for everyone from babies to anti-aging.

I am building my business very part-time as a have a job that I am still working. All my sales to date have been through word of mouth as part of my normal day.  Once I start doing parties I am expecting things to really take off.  If you want to learn more visit http://try.myarbonne.com

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.

Remember NEVER pay to have a job.
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 12:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2009