what is a loaded question

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does my butt look big?
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• it would be something like does this make me a bad mom >? and then they say oh i leave my kid out side by themself or some stupid thing then they get pissy when people dont all say no your not a bad mom
    Anonymous

• It's a question that no matter how you answer it the answer will be wrong or get you into trouble. Like the above poster said no matter how you answer that it's not gonna suit who ever asked it. YOu say yes and they get mad you say no and they say you are lying...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I agree with the answer that it is a question that no matter how you answer it, it will be wrong and make someone mad.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• One that gets people all worked up!!
    Anonymous