wierd menstural pains at 25 weeks

Ok I am 25 weeks, I posted a few days ago about some painful braxton hicks, but it is normal to have back pain and menstural like cramps in my back at the same time? It hurts really bad, but seriously when I get to the point that I am thinking ok something is wrong, they start to go away. It is only when I am having the braxton hicks, and I have them about every 10 minutes for 3-4 hours every day. Is it normal to have the back cramps too though? What would you do, and how do you ease up BH contractions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no if you are having period like cramps too then i would go get checked just to be safe i started having back pain last week and it turned out i was in perterm labor i personaly would go get checked out at the labor and delivery
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• When I had these pains like you are having I went into the ER and turned out I was having premature labor...the baby was tangled in his umbilical cord and we had to do a emergency c-section. You should go get checked you dont want to hurt the baby...especially if its hurting you this bad.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• honestly thys is a question for the doctor
    lovie291

Answer by lovie291 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Braxton Hick usually occur in your third trimester. Maybe get checked out make sure all is good.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 12:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2009