• In the Spotlight:

sex and pregnancy..

two things. My breasts are becoming more tender and when we have foreplay I get a little over excited when he sucks on them? Happen to anyone else.

Also how to orgasm when being preg? We have had sex plenty of times because I was like craving it but I am lasting longer than him.. I cannot orgasm any ideas? We do different positions, watch porn and concentrate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Haha yepp the breast thing happens to me too! I've always liked having them played with though but now that I'm pregnant I'm in love with it! Haha as far as the orgasms go...sorry I can't help you out there either. I'm having the same problem.
    Anonymous

• SAME THING!!!! It's like GREAT sex but ur just not there yet when he's done!! Its driving me crazy and I don't even wanna tell him cause I don't want him to feel bad!!! So I hope someone gives a good answer on this for u and me!!!...lol..
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 4:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'll bump for your orgasms lol... I had the breast thing happen when I first got pregant and it has NEVER gone away! They're always super sensitive now and I get way worked up over getting them played with. As far as the orgasms go... I don't know I had some of my most earth shattering ones pregnant...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009