Do you....

Hate touching the credit card pen at walmart?? You know the whole world has touched it and it is never cleaned!!! Or the sign in pen at a doctors office? ( I usually get my own out at the dr's office)

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• being a mommy I ALWAYS have disinfectant spray, wipes, hand gel you name it lol..bust one out after you use it!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• me too, I always have hand sanitizer, wipes, etc. in my purse or the diaper bag
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i always use thoe disinfecting wipes in a litle pousch to clean it before i use it or i hold the pen with it.
    i also keep a small thing of lysol pray in my purse.
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 4:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• not until now....thanks....another thing to be paranoid about
    Anonymous

• I hate germophobes more =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• No, I blushingly admit that I never thought of it. I do think of doorknobs, and grocery cart handles, and bathroom door fasteners and toilet flushers. and stair bannisters (is that the word for the bars you hold onto when coming down the stairs?) and escalator hand places. Never thought of the chairs at retaurants either- people have touched those. Although I always wash my hands before eating.

Answer by Bmat at 4:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I could care less. I wash my hands often, esp before eating and other than that I don't care. They'res germs in the air.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• never thought about it until now -oooooo, now i'll get a wipy.
    Niecie

Answer by Niecie at 5:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• That's what hand sanitizer is for.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009