Have you ever seen the movie called thirteen/

its liek my life story how many of u haev seen it and is it like yur life story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I bought the movie a looooooong time ago but no its not like my life story but I can relate to them as teenagers. I used to be a bad girl...always hanging out with older guys, drinking at 13 and doing the whole sex thing. I also had a girl friend that I loved so much and she introduced me to a whole other world lol. I remember one time at that age we went over to one of her guy friends house and share a 24 pack of zemas and then messed around with some of the guys there. When they dropped us off we made them stop a couple of blocks down from her house so her mom didnt see us and then after they left we couldnt find our way home lmao!! We were so waisted, we didnt even know which way to go but I think we finally found it lol. Thats a fun age but Im very lucky that nothing really bad happend to me.
    Anonymous

• i have seen it, but it's not my life story
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• ive seen it, def not my life story thank god i mean i was promiscuious but i never did drugs, and it makes me glad i have a son and not a daughter
    Anonymous

• Yes i have seen it quite a few times in fact I own it. I wouldn't go as far to say that it is like my life story but it has some similarities in it definitly, that's for sure.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yes i have and some parts are like mine
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I've seen it and its not my life story but theres alot I can relate to..
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I've seen it but it relates nothing to my life.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• lol yeah i liked it
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I saw it and loved it! My best friend and I said "OMG! this is a movie about us!"
    Sadly it related to us pretty closely. We arent like that now, but...memories!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i've never seen it - what's it about?
    Niecie

Answer by Niecie at 5:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2009