Teething

My 9 month old daughter has been teething for the last two days. I know it doesnt seem that long but she was teething hard. She wouldnt sleep for more than a half an hour. Today I noticed that she has a tooth broken through her gums. Does this mean the worst is over for now? Today during her nap she slept for 3 hours and she is in a much better mood!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 4:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've found that once it's through they're better. For my DD it's 2 weeks of crackiness before a tooth comes through. Hylands Teething Tablets work great though.
    flalbert

Answer by flalbert at 4:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Well for now.. But more is come!!! lol

Make sure you keep orjel stockd up.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• for a bit but it's just begun..
    Niecie

Answer by Niecie at 5:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My 10 month old cut her two top teeth about a month ago, and as soon as they poked through she seemed to feel MUCH better. Poor baby, now she is teething her baby molars and she is NOT happy! I absolutely LOVE Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets--I swear for my little one, they work better than tylenol or ibuprofen.
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 2:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009