Have you been on TV?

Reality TV, Commercials, Talk Shows, Game Shows, News, etc

LolaMateos

Asked by LolaMateos at 4:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• When I was a kid I was on one of those Nickelodeon game shows. That's about it.
    Nzumbe

Answer by Nzumbe at 4:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Nzumbe must have been a great experience!
    LolaMateos

Answer by LolaMateos at 4:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• im jealous nzumbe!!! what was it!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes tell us please
    LolaMateos

Answer by LolaMateos at 5:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I was on the news when I was 16. The street we lived on had a huge hole in it and the city was refusing to fix it and they came out to get ppl's opinion. They had me on there because I was pregnant and when it rained it would flood so bad that cars and emergency vehicles couldn't get through and they wanted my opinion on the situation.
    Anonymous

• anon 5:01 thank you would you do it again? I mean be on TV
    LolaMateos

Answer by LolaMateos at 5:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• when i was 13 i cycled from colorado to mass and we were on the news quit a bit and i was the youngest of the group so i got alot of attension. :)
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have been on the news a couple of times. I am the organizer for a mom's group and we did a support your troups playdate at a local toy store so they came and filmed that. I was also on the news for winning a key to a motorcycle(I didn't win the motorcycle, just one of the 200 keys) and I was also on the news when I was getting my blood pressure done for some health week.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I've been on the news for the death of my cousin. She was killed in an accident involving teens racing their cars, and since my uncle is a cop, they ran a news story on it. Wasn't a fun time.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 5:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I was an extra in the Mel Gibson movie "Man Without A Face" He is really nice and very kind. He might be a bit crazy now but then he seemed great. Spent a bit of time talking to him actually. The even cooler thing...you can see me for a split second in the movie...lol. I also did brocures for hotels out of state and was supposed to be in a TV comercial but came down with the chicken pox the day before the shoot.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009