Bigger boobies?

Has anyone ever tried BreastActives enhancement pills? I want bigger boobies but dont want to do the surgerie. know of anyone? I have googled for the top breast enhancement pills and Breastactives is always in the top 3 of each site. Let me know!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I can tell you that none of those things work, if you want bigger boobs, surgery is the only way to go.
    usmcvalle

Answer by usmcvalle at 5:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• There is an exercise that will help also... Plus i have heard that the creams works wonders.. To each there own...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If it was as simple as 'miracle creams' we would all be skinny,beautiful,perfect. Its bogus.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 9:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• lol, i am sorry but i dont have much help because i am already very large chested. i would give you some if i could lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my boobs are huge by themselves. i dont need any kind of help.. so i dont think id be any help...
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• becareful what you wish for is my advise. My boobs are also way too big - clothes dont fit, it hurts to run and my neck, shoulders and back ache. I think you should be happy with what nature give you, i am sure your body is beautiful.
    greenAllie

Answer by greenAllie at 7:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Look at all the ladies that felt it necessary to brag about their boobs and offer absolutely no help at all. Geez, if you didn't have anything to offer why did you bother answering the question at all?
    Anonymous

• Yea, ....sorry you feel l like shit about yourself....oh....and by the way, I am perfect. Stupid women
    Anonymous

• I may not have big boobs but mine don't sag like miss braggy big boobs up there.
    Anonymous

• Hello ladies.... I had surgery. I went from a 32 A to a 34 D, and i'm absolutely loving every minute of it. Surgery is NO where near as scary as it seems and i was a nervous wreck right before. Took my doc 20 min to do it and i was home in time for lunch! I HIGHLY recommend surgery, after all, if YOUR not happy with yourself, only YOU can change it and creams and meds may help a LITTLE, but they're not magic wands. If you decide surgery, review your doc's profile VERY carefully. I can recommend a great one if you'd like...
    caudillcandy

Answer by caudillcandy at 7:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009