Is there any one else out there that would rather not deal with friends on a daily bases?

People that call you and just complain, or people that cant stop talking about self, or just annoying people.

Sharon300

Asked by Sharon300 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I love my bff lol but sometimes I have to hit the silent button on my phone.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes I have had to take sometime out and just focus on getn my stuff done. I don't always have time to just hang out and chat. I know how you feel, I have felt it alot lately, but I go thru phases.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes!! I am a very social person but when I am on the phone all day nothing else gets done. Also, a few of my friends just call to complain about life and I really don't have time for that all the time, not to mention it makes me feel negative about things too.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My pregnancy has made me very anti-social so. I hate seeing my friends right now.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I don't have any friends that I spend a lot of time on the phone talking with. I have some that I email with all day, but that is off and on, if I notice a message and have time, then I answer it.

Answer by Bmat at 5:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I know.. Dont they have another life besides yours.. LOL

Its hard but i press the ignore button.. LOL

Sorry ya'll...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009