What's your favorite...

Game to play in the car when traveling?

We play "I want" Someone says what they want it has to be possible but not easy. For example I could say I want a field with 6 cows..whoever finds it gets to pick next. some are harder..we've done a smoking chimney, purple semi, mcdonalds...

We are about to road trip and I hate eye-spy..need more options

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we palyed the abc game where you find the letters on billbords and signs and who ever got to z first wins but you have to say what sign you see them on cause then it would probably be like when my brothers would cheat lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Spot diffrent license plates from diffrent states
    Anonymous

• my daughter had a travel kit thing that came with games and one of the games was car bingo. like it had pictures of stuff to look for and u put a sticker on the picture as soon as u find it and the frist one to get 3 or 4 in row wins. U can always make ur own cards.

Try this website. http://www.momsminivan.com/
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 5:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Man we dont play anything together.. They are always playn "who can scream and bug mama the most"...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• LOLOL hottmama!!!! omg sounds like a game my son will play!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My favorite game to play is where you turn off the radio and someone in the car ask a question...Ex: Will I get an A on my test? Then you turn on the radio and whatever song is playing will have your answer. It doesn't always work but it's fun. We have also played a license plate game. Where you take the letters and try and make up words to make into a really funny sentence. For example if the plate is something like BRG someone picks a word for B ex: Bouncy then someone picks a a word for R ex: Rocks and then someone picks a word for G ex: Goldfish so you end up with BOUNCY ROCKS GOLDFISH. It's not that exciting I know but it's something.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• who wants to be the tantrum millionaire

mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• these are helpful...I can use some on a roadtrip in July. My sister and I were in our late teens/early 20's when we played "how many cars can you find sitting on the side of the road?" I think our number was in the 40's just from KS to TX! haha
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 5:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• We play a word game that is very adaptable to any interest, the first person says with a word that starts with A the next B etc... now that my son is older we do it with a theme, like food, bands, etc... Also the first person says a word and the next says one that starts with the last letter of it with a theme.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• We play the shopping list game. It is a memory game. Some starts with something that you would get at the grocery store like peanut butter and the next person has to list something but starts with peanut butter and jelly. The game continues until someone misses something. I thought it was fun when we took trips when I was a kid. Have fun on the trip.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009