any one sell AVON

does anyone sell avon from home. Im interested and i dont know how it works, do I have to go to an avon store and sit and sell or can i do it at home, do I get provided customers or do I have to go find my own. can anyone help me!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• You sign up under someone. Pay $10 to start. You have to buy your own catalogs, bags, etc. Then you hand out catalogs to everyone that you can and hope that someone calls you with an order.
    Anonymous

• I use to and it is not worth the hassel in my opinion! I didn't have to pay any money to start but had to buy your books and other supplies to make it work!
    ECMOM970

Answer by ECMOM970 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Call Corrina Withrow... She's been selling Avon for almost 30 years and is one of this area's top people... She will be happy to answer your questions. 724-258-6524

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Pay $10 to start and you have to find your own customers. The Avon store is from an Avon rep. You can register online to sell Avon. Go to www.youravon.com

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes. I sell Avon and can teach you everything that you need to know to be successful at it. I signed a girl up last night that sold $200 in her first few hours! It just takes knowing what to do and how to do it and knowing what works for you! Please email me I can get you started asap! You can also go to my website www.youravon.com/dhullum on the right hand side it says "become a rep" click that and type in your info to get the ball rolling!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:56 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• One of the girls tha I work with does pretty well at it, but she sells mostly to the people we work with.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009