tired and ready to be done

im 34wks i was all gun hoe on having a natural vaginal delivery this time i had to have a c section with my first. My dr is on board for a vaginal delivery this time. however im so sick of being pregnant i feel like just shedualling a stupid c section because i know i could have one at 39wks. Now with that said i also know that its not good for baby to take him befor hes ready and letting him come naturally is safest im just feeling down. can you ladies help me out i need alittle encourgment to make it the next few weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know how you feel im 34 weeks and 5 days and i just soemtimes want her out lol but you an do it try to see if you can get a massage or something t help relax
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I had vaginal, c-section, c-section, attempted v-bac, and this one will be c-section. The attempted vbac was HORRID. I had to go into labor on my own and everything. Then after 9.5 hrs of labor had to get a c-section anyway...the nurse gave nubane to early and stalled out my labor. Ask your doctor about stretching your cervix. That is what my dr. did and it put me into labor! Not early either...exactly on my due date. Hang in there and be strong. You CAN do this!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 5:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I know how you feel. My son was a month late! And you are only at 34 weeks! I wanted that kid out more than anything! OMG It was awful. I was induced twice the 1st time didnt work so the doctor made me wait another week. Then he came out 10 lbs. 8 oz. ripped me right open. LoL. I love him though...Just gotta be patient. take a walk..shoot some pool. take your mind off things! I know its hard!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 5:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I know how you feel, i'm 36 weeks 5 days along. and so ready to be done with this. but i'll be induced on the 30th so can't complain. hope you feel better.
    Happymom236

Answer by Happymom236 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Hey, you sound like you were set to try the vbac- neither way is better or worse but seriously- this lil wait will seem like such a short time and you may find the experience was worth it in the long run. I think you should try to stick it out momma... I know you are uncomfortable, and I personally am a mom who has been induced for "convenience" myself, but i think it is a very special time for momma and baby and if momma thinks it would be an experience to have a vbac then momma should try to go for it. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2009