whats a good recipe you have done with salmon?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 5:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Grilled Salmon in a lemon dill sauce. You place tin foil on the grill and place a pat of butter on the tin foil. Once it's melted you put the Salmon on and cook one side till done and flip it. Brushing the fillet with the lemon dill sauce. Once it's done I serve it with wild rice and steamed (in the pod) Edamame beans it's the kiddos favorite meal.

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I make some MEAN salmon patties-but that is with the canned salmon-I am assuming you are talking about whole pieces?
    Anonymous

• well yeah it is frozen salmon
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 5:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love Hoisin sauce, it's in the asian food section. if you take Hoisin sauce, put in 3 tbsp of brown sugar, 1 tbs soy sauce, and some garlic...it is soooo yummy
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 5:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Easy: throw it on the grill on a cedar plank. (Just soak the plank for a few hours so it doesn't completely burn on the grill.) They have them everywhere, now. It's the only salmon I eat besides salmon croquettes/patties. Enjoy!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I don't have my friends recipe, but she makes AMAZING Salmon Tacos. She cooks her salmon. She uses corn tortillas. Instead of lettuce she shreds cabbage. The thing that makes these so amazing is the cilantro lime sauce she makes. You put it on the taco and it's so good!

LIke I said, I don't have her recipe, but I've googled Salmon Tacos+ cilantro lime sauce and gotten a few different recipes that sound pretty close to my friend's. Give them a try, you won't be sorry. My husband LOVES these and he hates salmon! LOL!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• * I forgot, she shreds her salmon (almost like tuna)
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• try honey mustard salad dressing and broil. MMMM
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2009