What can I make with egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, and round steak/or ground beef? =)

tiffe88

Asked by tiffe88 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• That sounds like you're headed towards beef stroganoff
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 5:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Sounds like Beef stroganoff to me
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yep! I usually sue cream of celery soup in mine, but you can make a pretty yummy stroganoff with what you have. I call mine Okie Stroganoff. I usually slice an onion and saute it and add it in. Mix everything together, put in a casserole dish and cover with shredded cheese. (that is with the Hamburger)

If you're using round steak...I'd chicken fry it and then put it over noodles with warmed up cream of mushroom soup! Sounds yummy to me !

Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• lol throw all that together and put it on top of mashed potatos .. i do the same thing with cream of chicken chicken breast and egg noodles
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• it's a meal in itself. Just cook it and mix it and VOILA!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2009