ok im pregnant but my vagnial area feels inflamed and like something is gonna fall out it bruns a lil when i pee..i am 9 wks and my us was normal and baby had strong hb.. ususally hen i get utis i have shapr pains but now my vaginal area just feels inflamed.. i just want some adive plaes on waht you think it could be

no need to be rude.. i have a call into nurse line but have to wait for them to call me back and i wanted some imput befre it talk to them.. no bleeding or cramping but i did have some mucusy discharge
sorry tmi i know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• I agree with the pp. It could be a UTI, Bladder infection, or just your normal yeast infection. Call your dr. and they will test you and give you the proper antibiotics.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 5:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Sounds like an infection?? Bacterial or yeast-I don't know. Some vagisil may help with the itch.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like the plain ole yeast infection..something that your prone to while your pregnant.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Diamondmamma is right on!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It has got to be an infection. No worries, I'm sure nothing some anti-biotics can't clear up!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It sounds like a urinary tract infection. Those are miserable. I hope you hear soon.

Answer by Bmat at 5:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• id say a yeast infection or a uti. your dr will test you and give you a antibiotic for it. dont take anything over the counter just wait for them to give you something. you have to be carefull what you take when pregnant. When pregnant you are more prone to certain infections such as uti's and yeast infections.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It sounds like a UTI to me too.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 8:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Hey when you post a medical question, its hard to understand what you are even saying with the terrible spelling. Try using a spell check, so at least people can help you out.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• OP here the nurse thinks is is either a uti or yeast i have an appt today.. thanks for your help ladies.. all expect the last lady.. sorry i was tired and dealing with a toddler, and i treid to edit and i wouldnt let me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2009