To Wiccan moms,

Have you you ever cursed or wished bad upon anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm a Christian but I do know that the first rule of Wicca is "An ye harm none". That's not to say that everyone follows that rule because there are good and bad people in every religion.
    VBeachMommy

Answer by VBeachMommy at 5:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Nope, I have not.

I have wished to be a fly on the wall when karma kicks them in the bum but Ive never wished bad to actually befall them or tried to make it happen,etc LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• No ... bc I know that karma will come back onto those who wish to harm...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I was just curious, one of my friends said that if it's justified karma will be balanced, I wasn't for sure.
    Anonymous

• Doing harm to another person or thing is not of the Wiccan way... not saying that one practicing Wicca weren't..but you will find that most will not..
     Basically if one wishes to harm another in the long run "The Law" will come around back to them... maybe not right away, but it will...
     By wishing the harm yourself on another to justify another wrong isn't going to balance (IMO) anything out but come back onto your friend ...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• karma has always been a very calming notion to me... not a wiccan practitioner but I have studied many religions a little bit-
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have seen *karma* in action LOL it wasn't pretty for the recipient, but it sure made me feel better... LOL
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I am not Wiccan, I am pagan. And I strive to follow the "harm none" rule. I do believe strongly in karma. Yet as a young person I did wish ill on more than one... And let me just say they got of easier than I did in the end.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Okay, I guess I get to be the one who admits to her humanity. Yes, I HAVE wished bad things to happen or that I could curse them. But thinking about it and doing it are two different things. That's what drives the karmic debt train. A binding curse to stop an abuser or rapist...I happen to think that would be great karma for the wiccan performing the spell. Most of the time I do white magic (helping magic). When I have had to, I use gray magic. The world is full of bullies and dark entities. And we can't pretend it isn't.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 7:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• no because it will come back to you three times worse
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2009