Does it make me a bad person to leave the father of this baby because of stress and constantly arguing 24/7 and wanting to raise it by myself without his help?

tryna21

Asked by tryna21 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• No definately not. Your baby is your first priority now. You have to think about making the most mature decision.
    Anonymous

• it doesnt make you a bad person you need to do what you think is right for your child. but as far as cutting him out completly of his childs life thats not a good idea. your baby needs a mom and a dad that are both involved. you dont have to be together for that to work.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you are a bad preson. I think that if he is really wanting to be in the picture and in the baby's life that you should let him, but that doesn't mean you have to be with him. But no it doesn't make you a bad person at all.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Nope doesnt make you a bad person, it makes you someone looking ahead to the future and whats best for your child. Being in a relationship where you dont get along is not a good example for a child to see.

Answer by gemgem at 5:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2009