• In the Spotlight:

I'm hosting a picture contest on my site. How do I get mom's here to participate? The prize is a tutu.

MammaChola

Asked by MammaChola at 5:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Give us more information about it and Ill do it!
    you could make a siggy with the info. on it and let people know that way, put it on your homepage, and posting this question will probably help a lot too
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I don't know how to make a siggy... the link to the site is http://letmegetthatbend.com/cute-baby-photo-contest.php

I'm hoping to get more pictures so I can add a slide show to that page.
    MammaChola

Answer by MammaChola at 5:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Let Me Get That's Photo Contest

Welcome to my fist photo contest. This will be a free voting photo contest where my website viewers and parents will vote for the winning photo.

How it works: I will be taking photo entries between now and April 1st at that time I will set up a voting poll which will run for 1 week. At the end of the week I will announce the winner.

This month's entries will be for baby category (0-18 months). Next month will be toddler, followed by preschooler and then school age.

Winner will be awarded one of my adorable hand made tutus. Winner will be able to choose colors. Enter my cute baby photo contest today!!!

http://letmegetthatbend.com/cute-baby-photo-contest.php
    MammaChola

Answer by MammaChola at 6:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I would make a journal post about it and make sure you mark it under the marketplace=)
    TheShryocks

Answer by TheShryocks at 6:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009