what the heck?

OK so i just got around to reading what people posted on my last question and i must say OMG can people get anymore rude? I wasnt judging anyone i was simply saying i dont believe that people who claim they didnt know they were pregnant. Also stating a fact that some ANON had asked the same thing several times. Instead i get bashed wow. Im sorry i missed spelled a few words my goodness call the spelling police. Oh and i should mind my own buissness i guess.
People on this site are cranky way to much its like you cant get on this web site and voice your own view on things with out being bashed for something. I try to be nice to everyone but i guess that gets me no where. Why is it that people are so cranky?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some of us don;t get any sleep and need to laid
    Anonymous

• i guess they need to get laid!!! =]
    Anonymous

• lol i guess im not getting laid but im still not cranky and rude i dont bash people for not spelling things right. or stating what they believe and tell them they are stupid.
    I dont understand all the bashing. I guess its easy to be rude on here because your hiding behind your computer most people wouldnt act like that in person.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• ive noticed that people are alot more rude and cranky i work with the public and it seems like its worse when it rains!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I agree with you. Who cares if somebody can't spell! Do you understand what they are saying? We are not here to mother each other, we are here to offer advice when it is asked for. If someone asked for help with grammar or spelling, then by all means, have at it. Until then, just leave them alone. If you don't have something constructive to say, keep your mouth shut.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i need to get laid LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• This IS a website full of women... that should explain it all right there.. women are very judgemental & rude
    Anonymous

• I work the retail and let me tell you - women are the worse. I don't get enough sleep and boy I guess I am like everyone else - need to get laid.
    Dancnluc

Answer by Dancnluc at 6:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• toenails
    Anonymous

• We're too tired to be nice! Cranky is easier... As Jay Z would say: "go on, brush your shoulders off!" Don't worry about the negativity: the spelling gods forgive U!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009