might be tmi.

well im 16 weeks and everytime i have sex with my husband
it hurts in side my stomach idk why though i mean it never did before
you think i should just stop having sex. lol i could havnt been quite in the mood.
has anyone else got like that were they really arnt in the mood for sex?
maybe im just weird. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it ever hurts then stop i woudl holdoff till you talk to your dr about it ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• lol ur not crazy i just went through the same exact thing. i got a weird look on my face and hes like are you ok im like no stop a second.... lol. i never knew what it was but when i tried tolook it up online it says all of your organs shift downwards to it feels like ur hubby is actuallyogign deeper causing the uncomfortable pain feeling....unfortunatly i just lost mine a little over a week ago..... better safe then sorry, regardless id ask the doc to be sure.... u never want a misfortune to be "your fault"
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 6:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• You are not alone! I am the same way. I always get that "look" and my husband wants to stop but I feel bad so I just tell him to keep going and he can't because the look on my face makes him feel so bad! I just can't stand sex right now! I don't mind the foreplay though! LOL
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 9:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009