What are some of the stay at home jobs?

angelkcm2

Asked by angelkcm2 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• medical transcription
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• computer programming
    Anonymous

• Web programming, Graphing design, Customer Service, Data Entry, Administration, Accounting. You were only interested in legitimate work at home JOBs, correct?
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• There's a list of positions and legit companies on my website... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I do medical transcription and I am an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. The transcriptin brings in about $1,200 per month and the candles about $50 - $100. Here is the link for the candles if you are interested:

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• There are many. Some are great if you are looking for an hourly wage. Others are good if you are looking for a residual income. I love what I'm doing. If you'd like to see if it's an opportunity you would be interested in, just sign in at www.HealthyHome4All.com
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 8:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I am an Independent Business Owner, I get paid daily, monthly, quarterly and residual income and bonus over ride. I receive free health care benefits for me and my entire household. 401 k is available. My hours are flexable, however I average 15 to 20 hours a week part-time. It only cost me $50 a month to run my business. I have e-commerce web sites. I am very happy financially and there is no limit to the income I can make. I control my financial future. I would be very happy to share additional information to anyone tat is serious about their financial future. Take a look at www.apwebiar.com and www.iboplus.com/joan
    Good luck to everyone in their special business. Every business is not for everyone, my company gives everyone the opportunity to choose.
    Good luck everyone.
    joanie1n

Answer by joanie1n at 11:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Hello,
    I am an independent distributor of Mia Bella Gourmet Candles and love it! I work 100% from home in a legitimate business that I build at my own pace. Check my profile or send me a message for more info!
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 3:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.

Remember NEVER pay to have a job.
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 12:27 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Try selling Avon. Its inexpensive to start up and you make money asap! Email me for details!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2009