do you and ur S/O shower together..

if so how often..do u actually wash or is it more like foreplay..??

connorsmom22607

Asked by connorsmom22607 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Almost every time we take a shower it's together. A lot of the time it's just a time for getting clean but sometimes we might do something. I don't know how turned on anyone could get when their SO hands them a razor and says "hey shave my back" lol
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• We used to and it was plenty of both..lol, but we havent one time since our daughter was born 2 years ago.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yeah sometimes but its more foreplay I cant lie I like my hot shower and my alone time with out kids lol so we dont do it that often humm maybe tonight though speaking of it lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 7:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i dont mind the company in the shower i even like washing him but its not fore play to me..i was raised with the idea that "ur in the shower to shower not monkey around" so its never acured to me to use it like that its not a turn on for me..i do find it relaxing to bath him..
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• No 'cause he is going to want to f--- and this is my cleaning time!! GET OUT!!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• haha, we do it often and it is actually washing. Almost never foreplay. I guess sharing a shower doesnt do much for us.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yes we enjoy a shower together anytime we can (not very often-every few months)... we shower together to get clean & play around a bit .. me & him are both a lil uptight about taking showers before having sex anyway. lol.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• No. We are too fat. LOL
    Anonymous

• we do sometimes and its usually a bit of both
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 10:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009