17 weeks

So i'm 17 weeks, and i've been feeling like gas bubbles in my stomach.
my mom told me i was ok its prolly just the baby moving.
but you think i could feel it already i thought you had to be five months?
maybe im just scared bc i lost my first one so anything that feels weird.
i have to know what it is.
thank you for commenting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be gas or yes it could be the baby moving i felt my first around 20 ish weeks and this one i felt at around 14 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• the first time my son moved it felt like when you get "butterflies" in your belly but a little stronger
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• omg im 18 weeks and i thought the same thing i lost my first one a while back after only 3 weeks, but my doctor told me it was normal as for the 5 month thing i think thats when you can actully see it moveing but idk
    Anonymous

• I'm 16 1/2 weeks and I can feel the baby move every now and then. It does feel like a gas bubble or butterflies in your stomach
    madelines_mom

Answer by madelines_mom at 9:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'm 17 weeks and 3 days with my first and mine is kicking like crazy, DH can even feel it on the outside now so I would agree its probably the baby. Is it more near your pant line? Mine seems to move most, or I feel it best if I am sitting and have a belt on, I don't think it like the extra pressure and it kicks me for it.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2009