what would you think

The father to my unborn child and i dont alk and all but his dad is the sgt. of the police department in the town i live in and i walked down the street when the cops were tending to a call and he looked at me and said "there aint no denyin she's pregnant"...wouldnt that make you think the grandfather or the father of the baby denied the fact that i was even pregnant

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 7:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No I wouldnt think that at all. It is just a comment or "saying" meaning that you look really pregnant.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I agree with asholan 07.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 7:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• that comment could have been him just being funny or him being a jerk could go either way don't let it get to you i wouldn't worry over something that little sense you don't even talk too the father let it go
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• not to be mean but he was trying to say your PREGNANT like BIG. It's really rude but that's what that means.
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 9:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009