did u hear about the wal-mart news!!

that tonight all across america some gang going to kill 3 woman. They are unsure which wal-mart. I been gettin all these text's on my phone. I hope its not true!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A hoax.......check out the posts from yesterday
    Anonymous

• lol sorry texts on your phone but that sounds like a chainn letter a stupid one but a chain letter none the less
    Anonymous

• The sky is falling!
    Anonymous

• Well, I heard it too... I don't think it's correct to blow off this information guys.. In our area, St. Louis, area, it is being followed very closely.
    Anonymous

• I just got the same text.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 7:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• no its not anon the ground is rising
    Anonymous

• IM FROM LOUISIANA AND THEY HAVE COPS STATIONED OUT SIDE ALMOST EVER WAL-MART TODAY!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• ok so dont blow it off? so do you believe if you dont send a message forward to 10 people in 3 mins someone is going to break in your house and eat your face ? LMAO chain letters are so funny
    Anonymous

• I live in Az, and I got that texxt last night from a friend. she said it was on the news too , but i'm unsure if she actually saw the news or just passed on the message....the funny thing was I was at Walmart last night when I got the text....LOL
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 7:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I got this text message yesterday and today, someone on here last night said its fake, oh, well Im not going to walmart anyway, better safe than sorry
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009