• In the Spotlight:

Have you seen....?

Have you seen the "documentary" called "the secret"? Its about the law of attraction and if you truly believe you can have something than it WILL happen? Just wondering if anyone has found this to be true? I'm in the process of bettering myself and am looking to anything and everything for motivation. Thanks mamas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I read the book The Secret. I believe it is true to an extent. Surround yourself with the things you desire, look for the positives and you will reap more of the same. I absolutely LOVED this book. There are more I could recommend.
    Try The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch ~ it is great!! You can also view his full lecture on You Tube, I both read the book ans watched it!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 7:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• There was a book a good number of years ago, The Power of Positive Thinking, that sounds like the same thing- if you believe it then it wil happen. I have a friend who warns against worry because he feels that worrying pulls bad vibes toward you and can make what you are worrying about happen.

Answer by Bmat at 7:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Positive thinking can greatly help, so can a walk with God. PM me if you want to talk.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009