Help! My Nipples HURT!

This maybe TMI, and I'm sorry... but my nipples have been WAY over the top sensitive. I normally do not have sensitive nipples at all, and they are usually flush with my areollas (sp?). But the last 3 weeks they have been rock hard, and hurt like crazy. I know I am not preggo, a 110% sure. And there is nothing different in my diet or exercise routine. So, WHY do they hurt? And what can I do to help with the pain, as I am not a pill popper for every little ache and pain. Please help! Any and all POSTIVE/ HELPFUL suggestions, ideas or thought are welcome.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• cut em off haha jk ! Are you really sure that you can't be pregnant though? Are you close to your period?? I would take a hot bath, and put a hot wash cloth on your nipples to relieve the pain.. Hopefully that will help! I'm sorry I couldn't be much more of help to you, but that ones a hard question!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Thank you for answering... I finished my period 1 and half weeks ago.. and this NOT something that I have ever experienced with my cycle.... I wish I could just cut them off... lol! I will try the bath and warm compresses.. I'll try just about anything.. My T-shirt swishing over them is KILLING me today.. And I am wearing a padded bra too... ouch!
    Anonymous

• Have you asked your doctor if you have fribocystic breast diease?
    needpills

Answer by needpills at 8:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2009