Kid's attractions along the east coast...

I'm looking for kid friendly attractions that I may find close to the interstate in NJ, MD, or VA. We just went to the Aquarium in MD in September and I think Saturday is going to be a little chilly so the DC Zoo is out.... any science museums? dinosaur museums? anything? Please! let me know even just a name would be great I'll do all the researching and all that... thanks in advance!

GoofyMama24

Asked by GoofyMama24 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• idk what interstate you are talking about but there is a science museum in Richmond, and a kids one as well its a great place for adults and kids. you should try that.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• oh sorry Richmond, va
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• DC has all kinds of museums, well Smithsonians! They have a science one, a natural history one that is really cool! It even has a a butterfly exibit in it. Everything is free except the butterflies. We went up there 4th of July weekend, it was packed but my kids LOVED it! If the weather is nice enough, who knows it could suprise you, the zoo is free too. That's the great thing about DC, lots to do and everything is free! Well hope you find something fun!
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 8:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• just outside of Philadelphia is Seseame Place. And Baltimore has the inner Harbor which has a great aquarium. But I see you mentioned that.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Isn't the Hershey's place.. I don't know what it is called and the Crayola Factory up that way somewhere too?
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 8:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Hershey is over by HArrisburg so it's quiet aways from where she stated. If your in Jersey (why anyone would vacation there is beyond me :)) But it's a must to go to Wildwood. You can take a ferry from Delaware over to Cape May New Jersey and it's not far up the road.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2009