Has anyone took a home pregancy test & the results were wrong?

Hi , I have took lots of home pregancy test since Feb ,& they all say neg. From the cheap - name brands,my last period was the end of jan. I missed the whole month of feb. & still have not had one.
I am just wondering if any one out has taken a home pregancy test before & the results were neg & they were pregant. It's bugging me!! I feel like a nutt =p Please help.
Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• either its to soon to tell or your hcg levels arent strong enough to be detected yet...some cant get a real positive til around 12 weeks like me. or if your stressed that can make you miss a period.
    Anonymous

• no they have always been right but if you have gone this long wtihout a period you should had gone to the dr if ou arent pregnant something else could be wrong
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Well I was not on any bc for about 2-3 yrs (no sex ),then I got on the depo shot ,it lastest for 3 mos, then i switch to bc pills for 1 month the next day I started my period, then the next month i didnt (feb) have one & still havent.
    Anonymous

• name brand pregnancy tests are no better than the ones from the dollar store. For me, mine didn't show positive until about a day after my period was expected....even though some claimed to be able to tell 3-4 days before your missed period.
    I also did the depo shot back in college and I bled for 3 straight months....I think that shot can mess with you a lot...ask your doc.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I haven't but you could go to your doctor and have them do a blood test. You may have something going on besides being pregnant.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2009