do you know any work i can do from home for free with no fees or paying at all?

Im pregnant and on bed rest and need some kind of at home work that wont cost me any fees or payments of any kind.I have no money to do that.

muslimahdream

Asked by muslimahdream at 8:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi!  I would like to introduce you to this site: www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast Let me know if you're interested and I can help you get started asap!  Good luck and hope to hear from you soon! 

Check out my cafemom homepage as I have two videos that may interest you.

-Traci

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Jobs at home usually require you to be able to sit at a PC for some period of time during the day or night. For example, data entry would require you to sit at your computer for at least an hour at a time. I know of several legitimate group studies that you could do with a laptop while in bed. The first 3 pay the most: http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/paid-survey

They all legitimate, no one will ever ask you for a credit card or to build a downline. You will be asked ONLY SURVEY questions. Who does most of the shopping in your family? How old are you? How many children under the age of 6 live in your home? Can we send you a bra to try for 30 days? That kind of stuff.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I just looked at that site and didn't see what I would have to do to be able to make any kind of money. I'm very interested in working from home as well, but that place seemed just like all the others. What makes that one different from the scams?
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 9:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• First the scams ask for credit cards and make you sign up for offers. Online group studies do not. Online group studies only want your opinion. They pay per survey and if you don't qualify you are entered into a drawing. You will never receive spam. You only receive emails from them when you have surveys waiting. I have 4 in my inbox right now. You are paid every month for your opinion and NOT for building a downline. You will NEVER see an offer, only questions about what you do and how you do it. If you don't believe me, just create a gmail.com email account and signup using that account. Check it daily and complete each survey they send you. I promise you within a week you will be a believer and you'll be on here telling moms about these legitimate companies also.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have a list of real legit and free WAH Jobs on my website... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I used several different sites in the past 2 years. I listed them and the approx amount you can expect to make at Make Money at Home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Here's one you can try out. DiamondCreek Candles. There's NO start up fee, NO inventory to buy/stock and you don't have to throw any parties. You can do most of your advertising and promoting via the internet. Give it a try, what can you lose?

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2009