Has anyone heard of Chorid Plexus Cysts????

They told me that my baby has these on her brain. They saw them on an ultrasound

Crumbs1982

Asked by Crumbs1982 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they are suppose to go away on there own. you should be schedualed for another sono around 26-28 weeks. they are usually gone by than. if they are still there, it usually means downs syndrome. my baby has one too, but i was told not to worry about it. il find out in another 3 weeks.
    Anonymous

• My son had one, no biggie. After they did my us they said he would be fine. From my understanding they are fairly common.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 9:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes, my son had it (my first pregnancy) and he is fine now. They probably will have more ultra sounds for you to track it. If it's not above a certain size the baby should be fine. If you want to PM me you can and I will tell you what they told me and it wasn't all good but everything turned out great.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2009