Anyone Own the Contours Options 3 Wheeler Stroller?

I've been looking for a jogging stroller, and this one was listed as one and also as an All Terrain stroller. I noticed in a review that someone posted that it's NOT an exercise stroller. However, I know lots of people who use the JEEP 3 wheel strollers as joggers and they are listed as non-exercise strollers as well (in the owner manual). So what I'm wondering is, if you own thsi stroller:
A.) How do you like it?
B.) What don't you like about it?
C.) Do you use it for jogging/running/power walking?
D.) If so, how does it perform?
E.) also, how is it w/ fitting through doorways and when Shopping?
F.) is the storage basket easy to get stuff in and out of?

I really like the versatility of this stroller and it has good reviews. It won't be used to running/jogging that often, maybe 1-2 a wk (depends on how often i convince myself to go lol) and then it'll be used as a normal stroller. Thanks in advance for any help

momeeofmax

Asked by momeeofmax at 8:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• No answers yet