THE AUTHOR ZANE

ARE THERE ANY MOMS OUT THERE THAT READ ZANE'S BOOKS OH MY GOD...
OR SEEN ANY OF HER SHORT STORIES THE CINAMAX CHANNELS.
HAVE YOU ACTED OUT ANY OF THE SEX SCENES.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• OOOOOOOOO ...ZANE IS OFF THE CHARTS....
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I LOVE ZANE!!! I didn't know there was a show!! I've read so many of her books!! I got my sisters hooked on her as well!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I read her books. I'm impressed with her business savvy. Some of her books she takes the writings of others, prints it in her book and gets paid royalties for compiling the work of others. you have to admire a woman for that. Let others do the work and you get paid for it. Imagine that, of course men have been doing that for years. Glad to hear a woman wised up. Good for Zane. As for the stuff she writes herself, not real impressive. Her advise is common knowledge. She just uses shock value by being blunt and saying dirty words to make it sound titalating. If that is what sells then once again, good for her.
    Anonymous

• I love Zane. Yes of course her books are good books. She's a WONDERFUL author and does her work very well.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2009