How to keep bouncy wavy beautiful hair?

I wash and condition and put moosse then I let it air dry then I use a wide tooth comb , but by the end of the day if feels tangley I don't want to put a brush to it (it will frizz) and a comb will just pull my hair. I just want it to feel soft and not so tangley and frizzy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• use a round brush and blow dry it, if you want to use moose i recommend getting thermasilk or any brand similar.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 9:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• only blow dry it with a round brush if you want it straight - the heat and vented brush will pull out your curl -
    FYI - do you blow it dry with a regular blow dryer or do you use a defuser? if you dont have a defuser, i suggest you infest in one at your nearest beauty supply store - it drys your curl && doesnt cause your hair to become frizzy or "stick" with the product in it - && it keeps it from getting "hay" like.

Also - use a condition spray && than thin tooth comb - i dont prefer moose, but its whatever you like.... I wash && "slightly" condition my hair in the shower - i use only a little bit - than i brush it out && spray in a leave in conditioner spray along with scrunching spray - only a little though && while wet i scrunch it - I than use the thin tooth comb && comb through it && than defuse it with my defuser - I spray a little more scrunch spray in && scrunch it regular with my hands -

Hopes this helps -
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I brush my hair before I wash it. So that the knots come out without having to worry about frizz.

I change my shampoo and conditioner from time to time as I have fine hair and I try to avoid product build up. There are lots of products that are designed for curly hair.

After you wash your hair use the wide tooth comb before styling products.

I use Mark Anthony products styling products. They have a great curl cream that leaves your curls set but still soft. They are also have a product that you mist on when damp and then let dry.
    Again not too crunchy and lasts a long time.
    Mark Anthony products are < $10 and you can find then at CVS, Longs etc.

I hope this helps.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Try this. Wash with the ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Body Building Shampoo and Conditioner (they're on sale for $1.99 right now!) and then comb hair with the ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Detangling Comb, then use ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Anti-Frizz Capsules concentrating on the ends and finish with mark Curl Goddess Curling Mist With Conditioning Sunflower. For all of that you would only spend about $16! You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009