Do you think you could just have sex with no emotions attached?

Is it truly possible to have a sexual relationship that does not amount to anything but physical pleasure?

dakotaNrye

Asked by dakotaNrye at 9:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I tried that once but it was impossible for me. I started liking the guy. No
    Anonymous

• I think it's possible for some women, but not for me, no way.
    Anonymous

• I attempted to and did a good job at pretending but really I did have a crush on the guy so I dont think it is possible
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I've done it and it is amazing!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I did for a while with a younger gorgeous guy while I was going through my divorce. Once I was free and wanting a real relationship, I stopped seeing this guy. I had no interest in any kind of serious relationship with him. It lasted about 6 months and was fun during that time of my frustrations. But when it was over, I didn't want anything to do with him. He kept texting me for awhile. But I blocked him. I'll never do that again and I don't feel I will ever need that again. I have a wonderful man now whom I hope I will spend the rest of my life with.
    Anonymous

• Hell yes it's possible :)
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 9:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• YES MAAM...They say women are more emotional attached then guys..but we have some hardcore women that just want to "bust a nut" more than the guy...and guess whose blowing up whose cellphone
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I did it when I was single. Sex with no attachments worked well for me.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I know that I have been able to do it, but normally after several months I start to feel attached. I truly think the only it is possible is if they stop by pump and dump and leave, no going to breakfast dinner, nothing just sex.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Hell to the yeah! It helped me get through college when I was single/in-between boyfriends. I knew the difference between a "mate" and a "booty call"!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009