Bathing suit issue

ok ladies.. ive always been uptight with my body. i am a miami girl. so i have seen really big girls in bikini. after all the beach is for tanning right? my question is do you think it would be wrong for a "big girl" to wear 2 piece bathing suit? i was thinking i can wear the shorts bottom, after all i do have a big butt but the shorts make it look perky. and a normal top? my stomach dosent look that bad. its not huge and most of the strech marks are under the belly button. so i can wear the shorts right under the belly button. i just dont want to make a fool of myself and want to soak in the sun as much as i can when i go back for vacation

YObando

Asked by YObando at 9:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• it doesn't sound like you are big. lol. i say go for it. the big thing is that you are comfortable. i know i may buy something i am not comfortable with but i won't wear it. lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• well hun i dont think it's wrong... you have stretch marks from having childen
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 9:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's lots of men who think you have a terrific, sexy body. Don't pay attention to the Hollywood definition of the perfect silhouette. They're morons.

Wear what you want!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think everyone should go and try on a lot of bathing suits in front of a 3-way mirror. And see what fits your body. I use love to wear a two piece suit, but my body has changed and I have to change with it. I do look for something that is cool. There is many bathing suits out there that fit all type of figures.
    Do what make you feel good.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Well I am a big girl myself, and I WILL NOT wear a bikki. as much as a i want to i dont. Now I do wear 2 peices. I just find some shorts and a Long top that covers the stomach.
    brokensmile423

Answer by brokensmile423 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am sorry but if you are questioning it and asking for others opinions then you are not that comfortable with the idea and maybe you should think of another plan so you can have fun and not worry every 5 minutes what you look like.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I dont think its wrong....if you feel comfortable do it and even if you think people are looking at you there really isnt that many people that are staring at you because they think it bad!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• lol i have never been comfortable with my body. even when i had my pack. and i still wore them. beecause man it gets hot! but yeah imma just go for it. its the beach and who ever doesnt like it they can look the other way :)
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 5:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2009