Question about sex

I heard that if you don't have sex often, you won't desire it often. Like your body gets use to it. If you have sex more often will you start desiring it more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't believe that because the longer I go without sex the pissier I get...lol
    Anonymous

• i dont know for sure, but it sounds like a sound theory. lol
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my husband was deployed for 15mths and just got home like 2 mths ago at first it was everyday then i'm like calm down lol i feel like i dont "need" it as much as he does but i still dont withhold anything from him.
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I believe the more orgasms you have the more your body craves sex. I've also heard that if you don't use it you lose it ... :)
    Anonymous

• I can go through dry spells and once I get some I want it more, but to be honest no matter how much I don't get it I still feel like I need it!

I sometimes feel that if I can get it everyday I don't want it... too convienent?
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i believe it! but its not 100%......
    If me & dh have alot of sex in 1 weekend i will crave it alot more, more often for a while... And then if we go a week without having it, then i start saying ehh i could go another day without.. then the hormones start changing (as a woman your hormones are ALWAYs changing) and im rearing to go & MUST HAVE IT! so its not like my sex drive will just die if i let it...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• dunno, if I don't have it often with SO then I have it with myself so I'm always keeping her ready for action.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i totally agree with the first poster. when me and the hubby go a few days without sex we fight a hell of a lot more than usual.
    BethTheGreat

Answer by BethTheGreat at 11:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I went long long and i mean LONG periods without it one time it was almost a year!! And yes your body just gets used to it and its no big deal!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Very true.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2009