Does anyone give their kids pediasure?

What flavor do they like? How many do they drink a day?

deneejude

Asked by deneejude at 9:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I thought you said pedicures lmao, I need my glasss
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My boyz like the chocolate and I try to give them 2-3 X a day depending on how they ate during the day , theres also a new one for kids from boost that they like also it helps with immune system .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Heres some info on the Boost drinks
    http://www.kidessentials.com/Pages/parents.aspx
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I give my daughter NutraPals which Pedisure makes, she loves them..
    she likes chocalate...I swear they help her go to the bathroom.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have given my son Pediasure and NutraPals, he loved the chocolate ones. The colder it is the better. Make sure you shake it well. When it is really cold it tastes like a shake. There is a new one out by Ensure for kids. Per my sons doctor,he drank 2 a day. He wasn't eating when he was on his olds meds and this way he got the nutrients that he needed.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• hi every one .. yes i give my daughter pediasure with vanilla flavour she really love it.... but the doctor told me to give her one cup a day!!! i am suprised to find that there are moms who would give more.. is it safe???
    Anonymous

• My daughter has trouble maintaining her weight (starting to think it is heriditary, dh his brother and our other son all have done it) but Dr has her on it 3 times a day. She loves it, all 3 flavors. And it really helps her with her weight. She just hates to slow down long enough to eat.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009