Just Wondering, I Got My Paper From The IRS On Monday Saying How Much I Should Be Reciveing For My Rebate & When I Should Recieve It, It Says Today The 20th, When You Got Your Paper Did You Get It The Day It Said You Would Or Did It Get Mailed Out That Day?

EnzosMommy2008

Asked by EnzosMommy2008 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• My paper says it will be mailed out on the 20th...so expect it early next week.
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 9:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My Grandma Got Her Paper One Week After She Recieved Her Check Wierd But We Checked The Internet Said She Would Get Hers The 6th & Thats When She Recieved Hers.
    EnzosMommy2008

Answer by EnzosMommy2008 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• our check came on the 9th of june and we were suppose to get it on the 13th. needless to say we didn't get it til that monday and it was suppose to be direct deposited but it wasn't. we got a paper check the week after the letter was mailed.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I waiting to hear more answers. I am suppose to get mine on he 20th so we will see. But I read some of the posts on a board and alomst all said they got theirs the next week.
    kimsamomof3

Answer by kimsamomof3 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yahh Well I Just Got Off The Phone With The IRS & The Gentleman Hadd Told Me That I May Recieve Mine Today I May Recieve It Monday. So I Guess Ill Waitt & See When It Comes In, I Am Hopingg Its In Today It Will Be Nice To Have Some Extra Money =]
    EnzosMommy2008

Answer by EnzosMommy2008 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• The scheduling seems to be pretty accurate. I had mine direct deposited and it was deposited the exact day they said it would be. My son received a paper check and it actually arrived the day the letter said it would.

Hopefully yours comes today!
    pam

Answer by pam at 11:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I just checked the mail. No check today:(
    Maybe next week or so. Man, was I needin that
    kimsamomof3

Answer by kimsamomof3 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Well I Checkedd My Mail And No Checkk Today, My Dad Said Maybe Tommorow So Im Hopingg =]
    EnzosMommy2008

Answer by EnzosMommy2008 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• We got the letter on May 9th and then got the check that Monday. So like 3 days
    ericaanthony

Answer by ericaanthony at 4:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yahh I Am Just Hoping Tommorow, If Not Tommorow Mondays Cool Too I Just Wanted To Go Shopping Early =]
    EnzosMommy2008

Answer by EnzosMommy2008 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2008