Did you know before the PT test?

Im curious to how many woman knew they where pregnant before taking the first Pregnancy Test?
How did you know you where pregnant?
How far along where you when you took the PT?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. i broke down crying over a flat tire and a bad night at work. i mean i was just in tears on the phone calling my SO to tell him about the tire and to come get me. lol. it was horrible. i am not a crier. so i was like...hmm...took the test. positive. went to the doctor to confirm.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i was 7 weeks and no i didnt know i was still waiting for my period to start from a miscarriage we were being careful and i still got pregnant lol which was fine we wanted this we just wanted me to heal from the miscarriage
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yes i knew!! I bought the test even before my missed period and it confirmed it. lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My boobs were leaking, so I knew something was up! Then I called my doctor and they told me to get a PT. And that’s when I found out about my Tylerbug!
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 9:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yea because i was a week late at that point. and my boobs hurt like crazy. i was 5 weeks pregnant. now im 30 and whoo i cant wait until hes born im so uncomfortable
    Anonymous

• Yes I knew. I was 5 weeks when I took the test to prove it to my fiance.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I knew because my dog was acting funny around me, lol. I took my test and it was positive before I was even 4 weeks.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I was charting and had 18 days of high temps post-ovulation, so the test only confirmed what I already knew.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yes i had a funny period that was darker than normal but still very light in august and was really sick and my boobs hurt so when i took the test and it was positive i was about 3-5 weeks but knew from the begining.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2009