is it possible to get pregnant while on your period?

ok so I dnt have a "regular" period.BUT 4 the month of JAN AND FEB I started and ended on d same day (4days). So in March I started on the same day as JAN and FEB (THE 9TH) and ended in the mornin of the same day(12TH),in the morninof that day I was not bleeding nemore and I had sex dat same afternoon,aftr I was done I started 2 bleed again but very light.and I thought 2 myself I couldn ge pregnant I thought I was still on my period. so 4 THUR,FRI,SAT,and SUN, I was having unprotected sex at least 3 to 5 times a day.I looked it up on the internet it says, "the sperm stays alive in ur body up 2 seven days, if u end ur period within those 7 days and u ovulate ur goin 2 get preg.ok SO I ALWAYS ovulate be4 my period and b4 this period I was ovulating. and now its been less than those 7days my period is completley gone and i am OVULATING AGAIN!! THE 2nd time this month.... do u think I am preg.??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes you can get pregnant on your period if you had unprotectedd sex yes you could be pregnant but noone can tell you for sure take a test
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• now see this am i pregnant question was a good one! thanks for asking. i dont need to know this moment, but its good info to know.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2009