Has anyone ever gotten pregnant with Mirena IUD?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My niece did but I don't think it was a malfunctionof the i.u.d, I think she just didn't keep tabs on it like she was supposed to ....
    Anonymous

• I have had mine for 2 years and LOVE it! Just make sure the string is still there, some people have had it fall out and not know, then come up pregnant. You'll know that it is in the proper position, if it isn't then it will be uncomfortable.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have had mine for a little over 2 years, and I check the strings all the time, but lately I have been having all the pregnancy symptoms, and NO period at all. I always at least have some sort of period since getting it, usually just light spotting, but now nothing....I'm just worried, and could very well be freaking out for no reason.
    Anonymous