what should i do

i am just about 6 monthes prego and still live at home (im 17) everyday i get stressed because i get b*tc*ed at for wanting to relax by my sisterand she calls me names on a daily basis i try to ignore it and walk away but she just wont stop and she knows im pregnant and i shouldnt be stressed and all yet she purposly trys to stress me out

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 9:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sisters lol mine was like that too .. all you can do is ignore her not much else
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• How old is your sister? Sounds young and immature. Your parents won't do anything? What about a part time job, I sometimes find that even a job has some points of stress relief (at least your away from home for a while and your getting paid for it)
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• She jus bein a sister and she wont understand until she gets prego
    Antoniosmommi09

Answer by Antoniosmommi09 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• think to yourself yourself when you get prego i'm going to pay you back (even if you don't really)
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 9:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2009