Obama is a smart man...

Who else thinks that he is? I think things are coming together.. slowly, but they are... and he is the one making it happen.... He said, that the bounes AIG gave out is the reason why we are in trouble..... If there were laws on credit card that charge 30% apr, so that can't would help things greatly. What do you think?

soonmommyof3

Asked by soonmommyof3 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OP I think things will creak along slowly and they will get better. I agree with a lot of things he is doing, and hope to see things improve quickly.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Frankly, I've seen things get worse in my area, not better. Many people I know are out of jobs, have had pay cuts, hire freezes, etc. Houses are still not selling and have very low appraisal rates (dropped just within 12 months). My job alone has had some massive layoffs, hour cuts, etc. and it's still looking very bleak for us.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I am speachless. Congratulations.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 10:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• what a bunch of malarkey!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Wow are you crazy? What country are you living in? Things are worse not better.
    Anonymous

• I agree on that here where I am at things have gotten worse for awhile, but they are getting better.... More jobs are becoming avaliable..... But pay is still the same or a bit less.... Houses here are down, but they are still selling....Thinks are a bit bleak for us, but hubby has a few companys interested in him...... but all in all.... its just gonna take time... We, the U.S was on the brink of all this anyways. still would have happend no matter who became President.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• are you wearing rose colored glasses or what and what part of the country are you from?

are you from america???

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If it was going to happen anyhow, then what makes you credit him for doing such a great job? The market would have come back on it's own, but now you get a nice big loan to pay back to China, oh, and you might want to let your kids know that they get to pay for it as well. And their kids will too. So if that's what you mean by him doing a good job, well, I guess I really don't have anything to say other than I completely disagree.

Anonymous

• I agree, we are slowly on our way back!
    Anonymous

• Taking things personally are we tyme4me2day? Its what I think.... I said things are getting better slowly... slowly being the key word. and Im from America... Whats with all the personal attacks... can you just anwser the ? without bashing!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009