Do you always like your husband?

We are going through some financial struggles. I don't think he gets it. We are filing bankruptcy and he is so uptight that he can't get something that he really wants. It is frustrating. I really love him. I just somedays don't think I like the way he acts. He acts like a child that can't get a toy at the grocery store every time we go. I know most everyone loves their husband, but is there paople that somedays you just don't like them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I know how you feel. I went out and bought a new camera with some money that had been given to me on our vacation from a grandmother that has been dead since i was 4 ( my other grandma waited to give it to me, she said it was in an account that my GG had put money in for all the grandchildren) so anyways, my DF though it was fair that he take some money and go buy a playstation to play one game... i told him i wouldnt let him take out the money because he needs new work boots and glasses... that right there is way more money then i spent... he was mad but he got over it
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i think everyone has there shares of likes and dislikes so id say everyone hates there husband/wife every once in a while but they still love them i hope!
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I will tell u as I have told him I don't always like him but I'll always love him
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Relationships in general are a struggle... I don't like my husband, Mom, Sister.... But I Love them, and I feel like its just the normal struggle.... Anything that lasts is a treasure, and I fully understand that, and beleive in that.
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• There are days I can't stand my Husband
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• there is always going to be days that you don't like him. you just have to get passed those bad days and remember the good days. a few months ago i was so fed up with my hubby that i left and went and stayed at my parents house. after about a week i wanted to come home so bad and could get in my car fast enough to get home. and now that i came back i am happy .sometimes i think that you just need a minute apart to realize how much you love each other.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• if you are going to file bankruptch anyway why not let him get it?
    Anonymous

• I love him more than anything but dont know why is a piece of shit asshole!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• do i always like him, hell no! so on those days i make the decision to love him!
    roni2911

Answer by roni2911 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Hell no!!!!Especially when he is obssed about something he wants like when he wants to buy something and he is working hard for it. I can't even get through to him!! But I'm glad to say i love him to bits anyway!!!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009